Leather and Jewelry Care
Jewelry pieces will experience discoloring over time due to factors such as exposure to moisture, chemical and air. Unfortunately, tarnish is an inevitable occurrence but you can take some precautionary measures to ensure your pieces last longer.
Follow these simple steps to care of your gold or silver plated jewelry:
- Remove your jewelry before showering, swimming or exercising.
- Allow perfume, lotions and creams to be absorbed into skin before putting on your jewelry.
- After use, clean jewelry gently with a soft dry cloth to remove skin oils and dust.
- When not in use, store your jewelry separately in cool, dry place to prevent oxidation.
- Avoid rubbing plated bracelets and necklaces against each other.
- Try to prevent plated rings from knocking into counter tops or rubbing against car keys buried in pockets and purses.
Our fabrics and materials are carefully chosen for their texture and character. A little tender loving care goes a long way in preserving the condition of your leather bag.
- To remove dust and perspiration, gently clean its surface with a soft dry or damp cloth.
- In the case of a water spill, quickly wipe off with a dry cloth to prevent water stains and then let it air dry naturally.
- When not in use, store it in a dust bag in a cool dry place and fill it with stuffing such as butter paper to maintain its original shape.
- It is advisable to air your leather bag once every few weeks to prevent formation of mold.
- Avoid exposure to intense heat or sharp objects as that may cause fading and damage.
- You may consider applying a leather conditioner to prevent any wrinkles or cracks and to maintain its softness over time.